Swim Out review
Published & copyrighted by Lozange Lab
Lumeet.net is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Dive into the relaxing and refreshing atmosphere of Swim Out, a strategic, turn-based puzzle game, that will transport you into a sunny day by the swimming pool, the river or the sea. Plan each of your strokes wisely and be sure to never cross any other swimmer's path if you want to peacefully enjoy the sea view on a cosy chaise-longue.
Over 100 levels nestled in carefully crafted landscapes, soothed by the sound of seagulls, frogs or water splashes.
7 chapters combining :
- 12 different types of swimmers : each with their own way of moving around, ranging from the simple breaststroke swimmers to the more complex divers or cheeky water-bombing kids
- 12 different objects to interact with : buoys, fins, water guns, you can even ride a kayak!
- 6 disruptive environmental elements like waves, crabs or jellyfish that will give your brain a workout until you swim out!
- "GDC Summer 2020" Artwork selected at GDC Artists gallery
- "TIGA Games Industry Awards 2018" Finalist for Creativity Award + Best Strategy Game
- "Indie Prize 2018" Finalist
- "Ping Awards 2017" Finalist for Best Mobile Game
- "TIGA Games Industry Awards 2017" Finalist for Best Puzzle Game
500 MB available space